- This topic is empty.
May 5, 2022 at 3:13 pm #284Anthony AdminKeymaster
Please Observe The Following Rules:
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don’t derail threads by posting off-topic.
2. Don’t abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don’t threaten, support, or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animal, or group (e.g. rape).
4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.
5. Don’t post pornographic or disgusting pictures or videos on any section of Nairaland.
6. Don’t post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed.
7. Don’t say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that’s detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.
8. Don’t post false information.
9. Don’t use this forum for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
10. Don’t violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
11. Don’t create distracting posts with ALL WORDS BOLD/huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting image spaces, etc.
12. Don’t insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile.
13. Please report any post or topic that violates these rules using the (Report) button.
14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread.
15. Don’t attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
16. Don’t promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.
18. Don’t spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
19. Don’t use alternate accounts to access this forum after being banned. If you do, make sure we don’t find out.
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don’t disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
22. Don’t ask members for contact details (email, phone) or investments.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.